I think the issue is that Pablo has no IP for the MAC in question.  He
wants it to get a dynamic allocation from DHCP.  The problem I believe
is that you have to static assign an IP to the MAC hence, his setup
cannot work.  We shouldn't allow for MACs w/out static IPs to be
configured, I'd consider that the bug here.

--Bill