Well... what we would really like to do is to create entries with and without IPs (knowing MAC of them).

We want to have all the computers conected through DHCP and forbide access to those that don't ask for DHCP (that configure their IPs statically by themselves).

We configure some entries with an IP assigned, and some others without IP (in order to take one from the dynamic range). We want all of these computers to be conected,... but no one else.

Would this be possible?
Thanks.