> Yes. It won't be considered "beta" at first
though, it'll just be
> RELENG_1 snapshots. It'll be a couple months or
more after 1.2 is out
> before 1.3 is beta.

I'll be looking forward to that ... not that the
current isn' great or anything ... but I have a
few sites where the admins get in and constantly
fool around with setting and end up breaking the
platform, so it'd be nice to be able to put the
clamp down on them for certain screens/functions.

Is there any way to snap the features into a
current branch??  I looked for the RELENG_1 like
someone replied, but I can seem to find them.  I
have a box sitting here with the latest and
greatest 1.2-BETA-1-TESTING-SNAPSHOT-06-06-2007
sitting here that I was thinking that I could sync
up to CVS if I knew what to snap in for this
functionality.