On 6/10/07, David Strout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any way to snap the features into a current branch??  I looked for

As previously mentioned, you'll need a dev iso and roll your own
releng_1 install.

the RELENG_1 like someone replied, but I can seem to find them.  I have a

right...we're only building releng_1_2 snaps right now to make sure
people don't get confused on what snapshot to test.

box sitting here with the latest and greatest
1.2-BETA-1-TESTING-SNAPSHOT-06-06-2007 sitting here that I
was thinking that I could sync up to CVS if I knew what to snap in for this
functionality.

It took me many many hours to backport that code from HEAD - way to
much has changed.  There's no simple "patch" for this either as it had
a few bugs when committed (probably still does, working on that now).
Build a releng_1 iso and install from there is your best bet right
now.