Whats the best way to setup multi wan load balancing and Squid, I
understand that squid package doesn't work with multi wan.  So I decided
to put that on another box, but pfsense requires two interfaces on this
box... Here is what  my setup I think should look like

Cable 1 74.x.x.10 -------|
                                PfSense Load Balancer 192.168.1.1 ->
192.168.1.0/24 Lan
Cable 2 74.x.x.11 -------|

WAN 192.168.1.2 Pfsense SquidBox -> Lan XXXX?

How should this setup look?  Can the Squidbox Wan and Lan interfaces be
on the same network subnet with different Ips?