Hello,

Can anybody share an example of config.xml that is suitable for an ALIX (formerly WRAP) board from PC Engines?

I am having trouble with this point and would appreciate a example configurational file that will allow at least one of the ethernet ports to grab an IP via DHCP, or just have a static IP... something... anything. The basic problem is that I don't have a serial cable anywhere! (I thought I was done with such old technologies!)

-Galen