Graham Beneke wrote:
R. Th. Boots wrote:
I was wondering if pfsense was supporting ipv6 and ipv6-in-ipv4 tunnels?

It is my understanding that the kernel that runs under pfsense has supported IPv6 fully for a long time.

This is what I have noticed aswell. You can provide it on a network level with ipv6 addresses. tunneling to a broker works aswell

If not, are there plans to support support it any time soon? If needed I
am able to do some testing.

You should be able to get something working through shell scripted configurations. Those configuration options need to be integrated into the web front-end however for pfsense to properly support IPv6.

The problem is indeed that none of your configurations show up in the web interface of pfsense and that you are also not able to create any firewall rules on those interfaces.

Regards,

Richard