Michael Richardson wrote:

I'm hoping the log entries below will help because I'm not familiar with tcpdump yet (spoiled GUI user where packet-capturing is concerned).

go to a command line (enable SSH if you haven't already or do it at the actual console), and run:

tcpdump -i fxp0 -s 1515 -w /tmp/wandhcp.pcap

replacing fxp0 with whatever the real interface of your second WAN is.

Then hit release/renew 3-4 times on your second WAN on the Status->Interfaces page, wait a minute or two, and hit ctrl-c to break out of the tcpdump. In the Command page under Diagnostics, you can download the file /tmp/wandhcp.pcap and email it to me offlist.

It looks like from the logs below you're getting something unacceptable from DHCP but I'm not sure.