From: Gary Buckmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:24 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Re: PPTP & Ipsec

Please don't do that.  If someone has a response, they'll respond when
they're able.  Keep in mind that this is a free resource, and that help is
on a voluntary basis.  If this doesn't fit within the threshold you have for
a solution, then please consider other options.  Spamming the mailing list
isn't the way.