Arvydas Brazenas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha escrito:

It's like smc router, hangs because it(pfsense) can't handle 15
computers. (with 3-4 pcs it works fine with same settings )
Any ideas popping into mind? :)

I don't sure if the problem is in pfsense, I have several offices handle more than 50 computers without problems... Are you sure if the problem is pfsense? I have similar problem in some office and the problem were in router, not in pfsense...

In that case, I upgrade firmware, reset to default and reconfigure the router, in many cases the problem disappears and all work correctly, in other the solution is change the router for a better router.

These are the tests that would:

1.- Upgrade firmware, reset and reconfigure router, and test (if possible send router log to other machine and see it.)If that don't work, see the next.
2.- Test with oder router and test.
If the other router work properly, change the router with a better router
3.- Test only with router ( inet -- router -- lan)
If that fail, you have a seriously problem, if that work properly, the problem is in pfsense o his machine, in that case, I would test with otherer machine...

my 2 cents...

Regards.
--
"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX"
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"