I am having a similar problem. Strangely this box which has been up for months, now wont respond to commands. Webgui works but then gets slow and then stops. i can ping the box from both wAN AND LAN and ssh into it. if i try to do a web restart from cli it just sits and does nothing. if i try to do a restart or halt from cli, it just sits. the box doesnt get disconnected but is just not responding. i did a upgrade from console and when i got to login ot the gui for the 5 minutes it lets me, it said it had the newest build.

i have unplugged all connections except WAN and myself on the LAN and its still behaving like this.

any light shed on this?

-chris flugstad