Please read the support@ mailing list archives before posting. In the past few days the developers wrote that they are in the middle of making a major migration of the source code and that the build process should be very broken for awhile. In short, you will not be able to successfully build pfSense until their migration is finished and a new developer's ISO is built. There is no timeline for when this will happen.
Ahmed Abdallah wrote:
First of all I'd like to thank you guys for building such a wonderful application, really it's very wonderful and your efforts are very appreciated. Second, I've been trying to build a fresh pfSense following the guide at http://devwiki.pfsense.org/BuildingpFSense but I've faced alot of problems.

1- Currently I'm building it on FreeBSD 6.3 and found a problem saying
Find:: not found error code 127 and stopped in freesbie2.

2- I tried to build it on FreeBSD 7 and faced alot of problems, like saying that the kernel option ALTQ-FAIRQ is unknown !!! and eventaully decided to build it on FreeBSD 6.3

So, I've two questions:
1- What wrong happened in no 1. . What does "Find:: not found" mean and how can I fix it ? 2- Is building PFSense on FreeBSD 7 possible now or not cause of your repo. migration from cvs to git ??

Thanks and long live pfSense :)
--
Ahmed Abdalla
--Systems Engineer