First of all I'd like to thank you guys for building such a wonderful
application, really it's very wonderful and your efforts are very
appreciated.
Second, I've been trying to build a fresh pfSense following the guide at
http://devwiki.pfsense.org/BuildingpFSense but I've faced alot of problems.

1- Currently I'm building it on FreeBSD 6.3 and found a problem saying
Find:: not found error code 127 and stopped in freesbie2.

2- I tried to build it on FreeBSD 7 and faced alot of problems, like saying
that the kernel option ALTQ-FAIRQ is unknown !!! and eventaully decided to
build it on FreeBSD 6.3

So, I've two questions:
1- What wrong happened in no 1. . What does "Find:: not found" mean and how
can I fix it ?
2- Is building PFSense on FreeBSD 7 possible now or not cause of your repo.
migration from cvs to git ??

Thanks and long live pfSense :)
--
Ahmed Abdalla