Check out the 6/23 email from Chris Buechler entitled: build_iso.sh Error during compiling.

Ahmed Abdallah wrote:
Thanks Gary,and I surely read the mailing list, and found some stuff talking about that but not in the past "few" days, but I also found some guys talking about being able to build it successfully, so I didn't know if the building process is still broken or not. Anyway, thanks for the reply

--
Ahmed Abdalla
--Systems Engineer