On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 8:22 AM, ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> iam using all the Services of UT, iam using PF for authentication and DHCP
> Server

Since you seem either uninterested or incapable of telling us anything
other than "I have object foo with all the knobs turned on" and most
of us probably couldn't care less what UT is or does (other than
John), I'm going to make a wild, random, stab-in-the-dark suggestion:
put the UT box outside of pfSense.  If you really have turned off all
the services and it's still interfering, there is something it is
doing under the covers that interferes with the normal function of a
captive portal.  Put it outside; unless it's extraordinarily poorly
engineered or weirdly dependent on L2, you probably won't even know
the difference.

RB