Mr RB

I belive you do not have Idea what  exactly UT Does

UT claims that they have  webfilter, IDS, Firewall, SPAM protection lot more
you can refer their features, ( iam yet to test)

so iam not comparing the any products here, so iam not going to do marketing
call

since i have situation where UT and PF not working. Since UT does not have
CP option
so i have force to use PF in this network
and UT as a transparent bridge to deliver me reports and other services

so iam going to capture packets on the WAN and LAN interface
and see where exactly this dropping packets

I consider your suggestions

other post i have clearly mentioned that, after removing the box from
network
iam able to use CP with out any issue

but issue when i add UT in to network as bridge mode

ram