please allow me to pose this question again. i am trying to allow all traffic from a specific source ip into my DMZ(10.0.0.0/24) for my VoIP phone. the problem is that it's not always passing the traffic and some times it's getting blocked.

i have created a rule on my WAN interface as follows:

UDP      216.181.136.7           *       10.0.0.0/24     *       *

even with the above rule in place i'm seeing the following entry in my logs. it's important to note that it doesn't always get blocked, perhaps it has something to do with the high ports as mentioned on this list before?

Sep 3 18:43:43          WAN     216.181.136.7:5065      xx.xx.xx.xx:52042
UDP

when i click on the blocked log it says: The rule that triggered this action is:

@118 block drop in log quick all label "Default deny rule"

any suggestions?

thanks,

-phil