for the IPV6 stuff we run - we happily use vYatta
not as nice - but works well.

We can wait.

:-)

On Sep 24, 2008, at 6:26 PM, David Rees wrote:

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:22 PM, RB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Who has put off rolling out pfSense or a similar platform
because it didn't implement IPv6?

Anything for the US Government is required to be IPv6 ready.

What about the fact that for the
huge majority of users, the magical IPv6 land of ponies and sugar
cakes will end at their border unless they tunnel it out to some
3rd-party provider?  Yes, some ISPs are starting to offer v6
connectivity, but those are few and far between.

I think you will start to see IPv6 adoption rapidly pick up steam, but
as you indicate, anything that is 2-3 years off still leaves most
people thinking that they have plenty of time.

-Dave