Hi, I followed these instructions (pasted below), and I cannot get the file
system to mount. What am I doing wrong? It lists no GEOM file systems when I
push the '?'. But I sat here and watched it install, it loads up via serial
interface, but step #10  is where I am having the problem. What do I do?
Thanks

Ps. Using 1.21RC2 iso

-patrick

Steps

In VirtualBox, create a new virtual machine with USB redirection, no need to
set up virtual hardrive, use pfSense

iso for CD-ROM mapping and add another network interface,

1.

2. Start VirtualBox, pfSense is booting, configure network interfaces, menu
should then appear.

3. Plug your USB CF adapter with Microdrive inside.

4. At menu prompt, type option 99 to install.

5. Proceed with the defaults, choose embedded kernel install. Check Grub for
boot method.

6. Stop the virtual machine.

7. Eject microdrive, let's now proceed with Wrap.

8. Boot your WRAP with microdrive inside, serial cable connected.

9. Connect the serial console, pfSense should be booting but can't mount
root filesystem.

10. When asked, type ufs:/dev/ad0s1a, pfSense boot should mount the root
filesystem and complete.

11. Set up your network interfaces

12. On console menu, type option 8.

13. Edit /etc/fstab. Replace /dev/da0s1a to /dev/ad0s1a. Save.

14. Reboot

15. Enjoy!

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image001.gif>>