Hi all!

I have a quick question.  Before I upgraded to 1.2.1, I had the dashboard
working properly on version 1.2.  However, after the upgrade, I'm just
presented with the generic System Overview page instead of the dashboard.  I've
tried going in and reinstalling the package itself as well as the package's GUI
components on the 'Installed Packages' tab (both of which say they succeeded,)
but when I go back to where the dashboard should be, I still just have the
generic System Overview.  I also don't have a Dashboard menu item under Status
anymore.

Other than that, 1.2.1 has been working fine for me thus far.  I looked on the
support forums and saw one posting about this in RC2, but not much else.  Any
ideas?  Should I just blow away the system and reinstall, then reload my config?

Chris