Chris

I just did a reload - and seems to work fine.

Strange

now to figure out that snort issue I posted the other day
I am wondering if there is a way to just tell it to ignore that rule -
just cant figure it out...

but of course - thats cross-posting :-)

thanks for your quick response on the alias issue

glenn