*From:* Chris Myers [mailto:cmy...@mail.millikin.edu]
*Sent:* Monday, December 29, 2008 3:31 AM
*To:* support@pfsense.com
*Subject:* [pfSense Support] PFSense 1.2 -> 1.2.1 upgrade, dashboard gone?

Hi all!

I have a quick question. Before I upgraded to 1.2.1, I had the dashboard working properly on version 1.2. However, after the upgrade, I'm just presented with the generic System Overview page instead of the dashboard. I've tried going in and reinstalling the package itself as well as the package's GUI components on the 'Installed Packages' tab (both of which say they succeeded,) but when I go back to where the dashboard should be, I still just have the generic System Overview. I also don't have a Dashboard menu item under Status anymore.

Other than that, 1.2.1 has been working fine for me thus far. I looked on the support forums and saw one posting about this in RC2, but not much else. Any ideas? Should I just blow away the system and reinstall, then reload my config?

Chris

!DSPAM:4958fd0015802059814130!