I am using pfSense as transparent briding firewall and overall is working
pretty good and how I want it to work except for some traffic that is coming
in on my LAN interace is being blocked by the 'default deny rule'.  I'm
allowing all traffic that is generated on the LAN side to leave.  I see
where some others have ran into a similar problem.  I do run 2 different IP
subnets on my LAN and a router on the WAN side of the pfSense box routes
between.  Some of the traffic between the 2 subnets is getting blocked and
some gets passed just fine.