The router on the WAN side of my pfsense box routes between the 2
subnets....my private numbers are nat'd behind one of my public numbers for
access to the internet but the router has a static route setup to to route
traffic between the subnets.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Gary Buckmaster <g...@centipedenetworks.com