From: Tim Nelson [mailto:tnel...@rockbochs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:38 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] AW: Firebox X series w/ 1.2 and 1.2.2 issue

I've just acquired an X500 unit and after throwing boatloads of traffic through
it, I haven't seen a single watchdog timeout. Two ports are connected to a
switch and a third port to a workstation. I can send you any information on my
config if you'd like for testing/comparison.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105