and...@fiberby.dk wrote:
Hi

Does anyone have an explanation/solution to these errors: When choosing "DHCP leases" I get the following error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/local/www/diag_dhcp_leases.php on line 74
When choosing "ARP Tables" I get the following error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/local/www/diag_arp.php on line 59

Kind regards Anders

It would be helpful to know what version of pfSense you're seeing this on, what kind of system you're using and how much memory usage you have.