and...@fiberby.dk wrote:
> This is from the broken system: -rw-r--r--  1 dhcpd  _dhcp  39935156 Jun  9
> 21:30 /var/dhcpd/var/db/dhcpd.leases
> 15 minutes later: -rw-r--r--  1 dhcpd  _dhcp  77714885 Jun  9 21:45
> /var/dhcpd/var/db/dhcpd.leases
>
> I've found one malfunctioning device that was sending 1000pps out on the dhcp
> protocol. I shut it off..
> The error is still there. Is there any way I can reset the dhcpd.leases file.
>
> And by the way. Thank you for taking the interest:)

That would do it, the dhcpd.leases file is larger than the memory a
single PHP process is allowed to take up in your case (32MB)

Stopping and restarting the dhcpd service may be enough, it is supposed
to clear out duplicate leases when it is reloaded. If the malfunctioning
device is shut off, it shouldn't continue to grow.

Status > Services, click the restart (|>) button next to dhcpd.

Jim