-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Gary Buckmaster [mailto:g...@centipedenetworks.com]
Sendt: 9. juni 2009 15:33
Til: support@pfsense.com
Emne: Re: [pfSense Support] dhcp and arp list errors

and...@fiberby.dk wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have an explanation/solution to these errors:
> When choosing "DHCP leases" I get the following error:
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/local/www/diag_dhcp_leases.php on line 74
> When choosing "ARP Tables" I get the following error:
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/local/www/diag_arp.php on line 59
>
> Kind regards Anders

> Commercial support available - https://portal.pfsense.org

It would be helpful to know what version of pfSense you're seeing this
on, what kind of system you're using and how much memory usage you have.

I'm running 1.2.2 on this:
Super X7SBi
(http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/1U/5015/SYS-5015B-MF.cfm)
Xeon Dual Core
1Gb Ram
80Gb sata harddrive

I recently upgraded from 1.2, and haven't had this problem before.
I have a memory usage of 20%