> Commercial support should help put Boss's worries at bay:
>
> https://portal.pfsense.org/
>
> Between this, the mailing list and forum you are covered.
>
> Scott

The big selling points for my Boss' were 1) cost 2) features 3) ease of use

Cost is a no brainer.

The features of pfSense that we needed sold the solution very easily.
Failover, Load Balancing, SNORT IDS, Proxy Filtering and an great web
based configuration engine were the key ones.  All but the proxy
filtering was needed for our hosting environment and a huge selling
point for our corporate firewall was the proxy filtering (with
squidguard) to keep our users in check.

Ease of use was huge because we didn't have to drop to CLI every time
someone needed a non standard configuration. Cough, cough Cisco....

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com