Hi!

I have a Linux box, with a ipv6 tunnel with hurricane tunnel broker. The tunnel works fine and all the clients of my LAN surf ip6.google.com (I have configured radvd).

The problem is that the connections from internet, stops at the pfsense. If I listen in the WAN interface I can look protocol IP 41 (ipv6ipv4).

My question is, how can I forward prtocol 41 to my Linux box, who have the tunnel configured? I donĀ“t see the option in NAT section, to forward ip protocol 41.

I think taht waht I want is this (iptables): iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wan -p 41 -j DNAT --to 192.168.1.100 (linux box)

How can accomplise this in Pfsense?

Thanks