> <sarcasm> If you're unhappy with pfSense, simply request a refund.
> </sarcasm>

I disagree with the assumption of this statement: that you have to pay for
something to have a valid criticism of it.

I'd argue that it is the role of the user to advocate for desired features,
regardless of what price was paid for the software.  The fact that IPv6 support
doesn't seem to be finished yet is an issue that gains significance every day.
While it could probably have been phrased in more polite way, and possibly with
more research behind it,

I do understand the sentiment, though.  I too would like to see more resources
go towards completing IPv6 support in PFSense.  I am relieved to see and hear
that efforts are being made to address real IPv6 support, but the day when it
is done cannot come soon enough.

I have native IPv6 transport today to all of my facilities.  The time of 'IPv6
is coming' has passed; we have moved into 'IPv6 to the last mile provider and
consumer is coming', and with Comcast starting last mile IPv6 betas, it's
looking like we're talking about sooner, rather than later.

Best Regards,
Nathan Eisenberg