On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Michel Servaes <mic...@mcmc.be> wrote:
> PSEC still dies silently from time to time.
> I have to restart racoon each and every now and then... (and I am
> preffering the old IPSEC sa's on all pfsense ends (which are 3 nodes
> now)

Do you have the keepalive ping running, and is it pointing to an IP on
the other end LAN (not the other endpoint router IP)?

I haven't had IPsec break since pfSense 1.2 came out.  I used to get
random drops that required stop/start of ipsec before then.  What
version are you running everywhere?  Oh... hmm. you seem to have one
non-pfSense endpoint.  I don't know if that's your problem then.  My
pfSense endpoints are very stable.