From: Anil Garg [mailto:garg_art2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 October 2010 4:28 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] Proxy Question

At my work, I have to enter:    proxy.sucks.com:80   under the
Tools>Options>network>connections>settings

When I get home, I have to invariably retrace my path.

I have a vanilla pfsense 1.2.3 set up with no proxy or anything.. in the
following way:

LAN |----------pfsense-------DSLrouter-------ISP

is there a way for domain name proxy.sucks.com:80 to point to squid on pfsense?
If so one can venture and install squid as a package for fun.

Anil Garg
+1 408-221-7725

mail.lasseters.com.au<http://spamalot.lasseters.com/>, and no infections were
found.