On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Chris Buechler <cbuech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM, David Rees <dree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ah, now I see my confusion.  You can't create an alias or firewall
>> rule with a hostname in 1.2.3
>
> You can do that too. :)  doesn't update automatically though, have to
> cron a ruleset reload. 2.0 handles it very nicely.

Hmm.. so what am I missing?  When trying to create an alias with a
host name, I get an error when I use either the Host(s) or Network(s)
type.

If I try to create a rule, set the source type to Single host or alias
and type in a hostname for the address, I get an error, too.

Good to know 2.0 will be able to handle this nicely, though as it does
come in handy on occasion...

Thanks

-Dave