Hi Bart,

Thanks for the note.

According to the forum, it should not be a problem. :-(

Unfortunately, mounting RW without NOATIME will pounce on the compact flash
everytime a READ is made. It will kill the CF sooner or later.

When we first got the reports of corrupted CFs, we just overnighted new
ones. Then, those died shortly, within a week or two. We replaced a complete
system: systemboard, memory and CF.

I am loosing my hair and sleeps, thinking one of our most reliable systems
being shipped since 2006 is having compatibility issues with pfSense 2.0.

I am hoping that this is the real cause. And I can stop a flood of support
issues.

Bao