On 3/5/11 1:02 AM, Ermal Luçi wrote:
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 4:44 AM, Kevin Tollison<ktolli...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Very similar setup here D510 4GB RAM using amd64 version. This box gave trouble
first. The HDD was a standard 160GB 3.5" SATA.  I have since installed a 40GB
Intel SSD

The other is a D525 2GB RAM and a 40GB Intel SSD using the i386 version.

The 64 is a factory default and stays up a while, but still stops at some
point. The i386 only last a few minutes with the production config.
--
It certainly a driver or hardware issue.
Reiniting your controller makes traffic flow again.

Upgraded the BIOS and verified the IPMI firmware is the latest - and I still cannot fresh install pf RC1 32 or 64 bit. It stops at the same point in the install asking to identify the hard drive.

Mehma