I have issue with the same board with centos and ubuntu!

On 11-03-10 02:33 PM, Chris Buechler wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Mehma Sarja<mehmasa...@gmail.com>  wrote:
The - Motherboard is "Super X7SPA-HF" I switched the TORQX SSD with a
regular drive - they both get stuck at the same point, see screenshot. "Root
mount" fails is a "panic" Here is a link to what I think is the cause:

Based on your screenshot, that has no relevance. The screenshot shows
you're booting from CD, likely a USB CD drive, which is slow
initializing and you need to pick the "boot from USB" option at the
first boot menu.