On 3/10/11 1:07 PM, Chris Buechler wrote:
On Thursday, March 10, 2011, Mehma Sarja<mehmasa...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 3/10/11 11:33 AM, Chris Buechler wrote:

Based on your screenshot, that has no relevance. The screenshot shows
you're booting from CD, likely a USB CD drive, which is slow
initializing and you need to pick the "boot from USB" option at the
first boot menu.

To be clear: When I boot off a live pf123 cd, the install happens smoothly.
When I stick a pf RC1 cd in, the install gets stuck at the screenshot. To me,
that has relevance and I believe the system is mis-naming the hard drive and
not seeing it. BIOS sees it.

No, the mount root of the CD is failing, that has nothing to do with
the hard drive. Use the option I noted and it will work.

Chris et all,

I stand corrected and grateful - that worked!

Mehma