On 7/14/11 12:46 PM, David Burgess wrote:
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Adam Thompson<athom...@athompso.net>  wrote:
Are you passing the VLAN tags all the way into the pfSense VM on a single
vNIC, or are you splitting the VLANs at the vSwitch level and passing them
into multiple vNICs on the pfSense VM?
Adam,

Thanks for the info. In fact, pfsense is not virtualized here, so in
my most recent posting I was able to eliminate virtual machines from
the problem altogether by testing from ren to mule, and passes only
through pfsense and one vlan switch (twice, on different ports).

Ermal,

Thanks for the hints. I will test and post back.

db

I use slower cables out to the Internet and faster ones on my internal network.

Mehma