I guess I should note that this latency seems to only be after I first boot up
my laptop...

Right now it seems to start up fairly quickly after Quiting.

I will see if I can troubleshoot the debug logging myself...

Thx!

Robert Mestl
Software Analyst, West Interactive Corporation
402-716-0492 | Cell 402-305-0702 | rrme...@west.com

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains
information from West Corporation which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.