I found this message really intriguing since the rabbit is
really in an ad for Energizer batteries not Duracell.
One wonders why advertising is useful! I have had
exactly the same experience. The ads are memorable,
but what they are ads FOR is not.
"Better than the original"--who can forget the old
master at the easel. But what was being advertised?
"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature'. What was
that an ad for?
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing" "You ate it, Ralph"
--unforgettable but what was the product?
I suppose this is good--the culture is added to without
benefit to the probably undeserving!

Robert