"I can't believe I ate the whole thing" "You ate it, Ralph"
Alka-Seltzer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKifpMtlNs

-----Original Message-----
From: sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu [mailto:sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu]
On Behalf Of Robert Greene
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:50 AM
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] Distance perception (really speaker wire
discussion!)

I found this message really intriguing since the rabbit is
really in an ad for Energizer batteries not Duracell.
One wonders why advertising is useful! I have had
exactly the same experience. The ads are memorable,
but what they are ads FOR is not.
"Better than the original"--who can forget the old
master at the easel. But what was being advertised?
"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature'. What was
that an ad for?
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing" "You ate it, Ralph"
--unforgettable
but what was the product?
I suppose this is good--the culture is added to without
benefit to the probably undeserving!

Robert