On 2011-10-29, Eero Aro wrote:

Is there a list of the articles in the "motherload"?

Unfortunately not, but I am sure that Sampo will welcome all
volunteers who would like to organize the heap of documents at:

http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/index

As always. The papers themselves reside at

http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/data/
http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/source/

so at least you can wget them in bulk if you want to. The problem of course is that you can't grep the scanned ones. For that we'd need to go through the bulk, by sight, and put in some metadata on the index page Eero mentioned.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - de...@iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-50-5756111, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2