This surely confirms my view , at least to my mind.
When the only available items is computer games...
well, I know there is money in they, but they are not for me
and I care not at all what they sound like.

This seems to me going out not with a bang but a definite
whimper. Gerzon would be disappointed, I think. As I understand
his life, he liked music. And that is what he was
interested in reproducing. I think it is a shame that
no way has been found for that purpose to be realized.

Robert