It is rather alarming how insubstantial it all is--
google ,facebook, apple selling gadgets that are
really quite useless and google and facebook
making money on ads and no other way(google
sells how far up the search list you are but
that is ad stuff too in effect)
The whole USA and a good deal of the world economy
seems to be turning into castles in the air.
Robert