Hi

Not come across that one!  I often use ORTF stereo set-ups, especially if I
don't want the pin point accuracy of Blumhein.  I'd be interested if you do
turn up a reference.  I've used the Faulkner array of spaced figure of
eights with some success.  I did read that he'd more recently added further
mics - I can't remember/find the ref. now - maybe it was in "Resolution"
magazine.  I thought I'd kept the article, but I can/t find it in my file,
and there doesn't seem to be anything on the web.  Maybe that's what you're
thinking of?

Every Blessing

Tony

On