Eric Benjamin wrote:
I'm still confused as to what is being described.  Could it possibly be this?

Sorry Eric. I have never seen that article before.

Originally I was looking for a possible follow-up to this short thread,
that was started by Etienne in Nov 2002: You can find it in Sursound
Archives.

>The idea is a live performance in surround, where the performer is a
>mouse in a shoe box. The box is made of some resonant material.
>
>The mic / speaker layout is inverted ........... i.e. the mics are just
>outside the box, pointing in, through little holes.  The listener is
>aurally inside the box hearing the mouse walk around them..............
>.... just straight mic channel to speaker ..........with 6 or 8 standard
>cardiod mics / speakers.

Etienne only got two replies to his post. Maybe that was it.
I suggest we move on to something completely different.

Eero