Hey David

Thanks for your time. The survey loads some files very slow this is why the were not present.
Not sure if Longcat is going to win, Harpex seems to do is the best
When i listend i thought New Audio was the best.
It's idd unpleasant next time i will take some other samples.

and thanks for the file.

gr Paul

--
Paul Dirks Music (Audio Engineer & Dj)