I had a similar problem with the BBC's efforts: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radio3/2011/12/the-festival-of-nine-lessons-and-carols-in-surround-sound.shtml

In that case I could not dowload them and switch quickly between versions. All that I could usefully say is that they all sounded bad, and I could not determine which was worst! A bit like voting in an election..

I have a problem with band-filtered noise. I don't think it tell you anything very useful, as the results are only applicable to band-filtered noise, and often anechoic HRTFS are used too, this means it has zero relevance in everyday situations. Science! What can you do with it!

I liked your voice, music and recording, although I am not a great Cash fan!