Hello All,

First, thank you very much for this amazing and very useful mailing list.

I have a query that might look like it is very newbie but it has created a
big confusion in my head when someone asked that to me recently.

What is the best loudspeaker directivity (polar pattern) for an ambisonics
listening rig?

I am very confused about this because I cannot find any reference on this
on any pubblication or discussion on the net.
My feeling is that the larger directivity angle the best (up to
omnidirectional) but I am still not sure about this.
We have a lot of discussion on decoding coefficient, decoding directivities
(in phase, max Re etc) but not on the best solution for the transducer
directivity.

I hope you can solve my uncertainty.

Thanks
Serafino